1. Establish an effective communication channel with your customers. When a handy newsletter loaded with deals, offerings, tips, advice and feature articles lands in your customer’s mailbox, they’ll remember why they hired your company in the first place. The tangible aspect of the newsletter (a novelty in our digital age) promises a lasting relationship with the customer holding it in their hands.
2. Solidify brand recognition. In a perfect world, what are folks talking about when they talk about your company? You want to be one of the good guys. You want your business to be about more than profit margins and top lines. You want to help people and offer them a better, more comfortable life. That’s the power of the newsletter as a marketing tool. Packed with useful, relevant information that arrives completely free of charge, newsletters are surefire way to keep customers informed of what’s new with your company.
3. Increase client loyalty. Maintaining that loyalty is all about reminding customers why they chose your company over competitors in the first place. And the best reminder is the standout value offered in by a newsletter. Surprising them with an educational newsletter supplemented with a few money-saving coupons and specials will delight them and make them a loyal customer for life.
4. Kick-start your web traffic. Peppering links to your company’s website throughout the newsletter will ensure that once they’re finished reading, they’ll drop by the site to see what else is new and hopefully take advantage of the services advertised in the newsletter. Basic rule of thumb: the more value packed your newsletter is, the more your web traffic will increase.
5. Establish your company’s expertise. With a feature article of your choice ghostwritten by our content writing team and attributed to your business owner, your customers will come to rely on your company as the HVAC and/or plumbing expert in your area.
GET THE LATEST SALES AND MARKETING NEWS. REQUEST YOUR FREE COPY OF THE HUDDLE NEWSLETTER
Latest posts by Tyler Moran (see all)
- E-Mail Marketing Case Study: Lead Generation by Service Inbound - November 8, 2013
- ‘Oh God, Here It Comes!’ – Shocking Video of an Electrical ‘Fireball’ - November 6, 2013
- Google’s Mugshot Extortion Epidemic - October 30, 2013